Friday, January 18, 2013

Demonstrating Integrity - Letter From Troy

The following is a letter our Boys Basketball Team received...

January 14, 2013

Dear Mission Boys Basketball Coach,

I would like to thank your players for their help when I slipped on the ice at Troy Activity Center on January 12, 2013.  I am the Troy ticket lady and had the ticket bucket in my hands when I went down.  Your gentlemen athletes were just getting off the bus and were very quick and kind in their help getting me back on my feet.  In the excitement, I wasn't sure if I properly thanked them.  Please extend to them my thanks for all their help!  It speaks well of your program to have such well mannered gentlemen.

Thank you,

*-------------
Troy Public Schools






*Name Withheld

No comments:

Post a Comment